| We offer attractively-priced packages for fundraising events of all sizes and types, ranging from large-scale charity golf tournaments and receptions to black tie dinners and simple pancake breakfasts. Complementing our beautifully-appointed banquet facilities and magnificent golf course is a talented team of experienced catering, event and golf operations specialists available to assist with every detail.
| After a full assessment of your needs, our team of experts can help you design and execute perfectly-planned golf tournaments, meetings, workshops, conventions, and educational seminars that exceed your expectations, provide ample opportunities for networking, and create lasting impressions for your guests.
| Take your employees from the board room to our spectacular golf course for an unforgettable team-building experience that inspires creativity, fosters motivation and facilitates co-worker bonding and cooperation. From golf tournaments and outings, group instructional clinics and workshops to educational seminars, we offer a variety of indoor and outdoor venues perfectly suited to meet your needs and help you achieve your business objectives in a breathtaking, natural setting.
| Show your customers you care! Let Sunset Hills Country Club host your next customer appreciation golf event or social function, complete with customized merchandise for lasting corporate recognition.
|Or Call (805) 495-6484 ext. 234 to learn more or schedule a tour!
Sunset Hills Country Club’s experience hosting golf tournaments and outings for groups ranging from Fortune 500 companies and trade associations to non-profits and small businesses makes us uniquely qualified to make your next golf event an unqualified success. The following are just some of the value-added services we can provide that truly set us apart:
- Accommodate groups up to 144 golfers.
- Expert tournament consultation services and coordination, including on-course set-up and breakdown.
- Tournaments available on Mondays.
- Tournament packages include greens fees and power cart fees (2 per group).
- Curbside bag drop for shotguns of up to 144 golfers.
- Registration set-up.
- Full practice facilities and driving range privileges.
- On-site full service banquet facilities and catering for pre- and post-round meals.
- Custom signage, rules sheets, and scorecards.
- Provide tables, chairs, scoreboard, carts for your volunteers, and other operational needs.
- Assist with setting up special contests and proximity markers.
- Handle pairings and scoring.
- Produce and place signage.
- Provide on-course snacks and refreshments, as well as on-site space for your post-event reception.
- For your silent auction or raffle, a donated foursome golf certificate.
- Custom merchandise and special ordering options.
- Go above and beyond to accommodate your individualized needs and assist you in creating a spectacular event!